Friday, July 07, 2006

Lowden's Ugly Podcast: Episode 19 (Cover Songs)

Hey,

So while I get my issues worked out with this hosting site, I still have to use www.yousendit.com to put out this podcast. Remember kids, these links will expire in 7 DAYS! Download soon!

This podcast's theme: Cover Songs!
This one's fun, and also pretty long, so watch out!

As mentioned at the end of the podcast, I am asking you all to send me the song that you would want played at your funeral. I know I have a very sick mind for thinking this up, but I really don't care. Make a yousenditlink, and e-mail it to uglypodcast@yahoo.com! I will build this into a podcast eventually, and also play the song I would want played at my funeral. Remember, only one song! I will check my e-mail on monday when I get back from Saratatoga.
Links
iTunes:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8D385EBD47427E93

.mp3
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=260322A82D3B1CED

Enjoy!

Peace & Love,
Lowden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home