Monday, July 10, 2006

Sweet sweet vinyl!

Oh boy do I love my vinyl.



When I was in Saratoga over the weekend I came across a record store, and were selling new and used vinyl. So I spent an hour and 50 bucks there. If you can't tell from the pictures, I got:

R.E.M.-Murmur
R.E.M.-Document
Billy Joel-Songs From The Attic
Pink Floyd-The Wall
Phil Ochs-Greatest Hits

They will make a nice addition to my now large collection:



Sorry if you've heard this from me before, but vinyl is so much better then any other format! It gives you a much warmer sound, and adds a depth that you miss on a CD. Analog can handle all frequencies, while digital can't so it compromises some of the frequencies which explains why you miss that depth.

Remember kids, I need you to tell me what song you would want played at your funeral, or I can't do this podcast! I only have one so far, so chop chop!

-Lowden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home