Sunday, October 22, 2006

Episode 26 + Ray Concert Deets, Jeff Tweedy Punches a guy in the face!

Hey guys, I have yet another podcast for you all.

This one is Episode 26, and It's a new music podcast. THis features tracks from the newest Ben Keller, Ray LaMontagne and Barenaked Ladies releases. I also highlight a new band: Tapes n' Tapes. Enjoy!

iTunes
Everyone Else! .wma

So here are the Ray LaMontagne concert details. It's on Friday, December 15th, and it's at the Beacon Theatre in the city. I got great orchestra seats for $55 (includes ticktmaster charge). I have one ticket avalible, so whoever gets to me first saying the want to go, and with money in hand is going. It should be an awesome concert!

I AM TRYING TO BREAK YOUR FACE: JEFF TWEEDY'S FIGHT

About 1:10 is where it gets good



Peace & Love,
Lowden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home