Monday, July 17, 2006

Episode 20 and more

Hey all,

Yesterday I was at the Starland Summer campout, and that was pretty awesome. I'm still digesting a very long 10 hour concert, so I will post about it some other time in the future. All I can say is that I slept for 12 hours to recover from yesterday. I did a heavy duty cleaning in my room today, and discovered notes and such I haven't seen in almost 2 years. I wish I didn't find them, I hate reliving moments in the past I'd rather forget.

Episode 20: Mia's Guest Podcast!
I've had this in my laundry list of podcasts that I need to do for awhile, but just kept putting it off/forgetting about it, so the wait is over, and here it finally is!

.mp3 format
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=ED3B51C95485A5C0

iTunes format
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3A3799790DAFB5A5

I still haven't figured out how to work this archive system, so I'm still using yousendit. Sorry. Remember, 7 days until the link expires so download soon!

Upcoming events: Ryan Adams & The Cardinals this Thursday at the Starland Ballroom! I will be there with a pen, paper, and camera! Watch out!

Peace & Love,
Lowden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home