Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ryan Adams, Ben Kweller and CAKE music news!

Hey guys, I'm back with some more Ryan Adams news. Ryan has a new song streaming on his website called France,and you can hear this song by clicking here! I think it sounds very Strokes-ish, and I like it alot! I think this comes from the rumored Rock n Roll Pt. 2 sessions.

Now here's some more Ben Kweller news! Ben is now posting an episodes of his series, "One Minute Pop Song" every Tuesday until the release of his new album, and you can watch it right here!

I really need to buy tickets to his shows in the city in October.

Onto CAKE! They are due to release a live album this Fall called "Live From The Crystal Palace", which is quite exciting. I got an e-mail from CAKE about this and they sent a track from that album, which you can play and save to your computer by clicking this link. It's actually my favorite CAKE song, Mexico. So enjoy!

I will make a new podcast tomorrow, and then links will follow!

Peace & Love,
Lowden

3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

http://songswithoutwords.blogspot.com/

i just felt inspired.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

check out www.pandora.com right now.

so awesome

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.explosm.net/comics/618/


i think you might like this comic =]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home